The Jackson Hole region’s largest and most dynamic real estate company launches cutting edge interactive website. Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates, the Jackson Hole region’s largest and most dynamic real estate company, announces the launch of the newly redesigned JHREA.com, which offers dynamic features and a clean, modern design. The revamped website provides quick and easy access to the region’s real estate listings and promotes the unique Jackson Hole lifestyle, as well as, features a suite of services to help guide buyers and sellers.

The redesigned JHREA.com has improved functionality and a more refined design. Built by marketing and design firm 360ideas, it provides visitors with a heightened visual experience to enhance navigation and improve accessibility to area listings, community information and market insights. The site includes an energized aesthetic, robust content and the very latest in digital trends. The main focus of the new site is to introduce visitors to the Jackson Hole lifestyle, while providing a user friendly experience. Additionally, the design delivers an optimal viewing experience from any device.

As the Christie’s International Real Estate Global Affiliate of the Year 2011 and 2014, Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates is globally recognized for their excellence in branding, marketing and innovation, and this is reflected in the new JHREA.com. “Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates continues to prove themselves as leaders in all aspects of high-value real estate marketing and sales,” said Dan Conn, CEO of Christie’s International Real Estate, the world’s leading luxury property network and a subsidiary of the esteemed auction house. “As our exclusive Affiliate in Wyoming and southeastern Idaho, this respected firm makes immense contributions to the Christie’s International Real Estate brand. We applaud their efforts to consistently provide their clients with unparalleled service and commend them on their hard work and subsequent success.”

In addition to regional search capabilities JHREA.com will be one of the first to feature a global search widget through Christie’s International Real estate. “We are excited about the launch of our new website and the enhanced usability and content it will provide to our visitors,” said Jessica Wilson, JHRE Associates Marketing Manager. “We believe the new JHREA.com, along with our social media and expanded media efforts, will provide our visitors a visually enjoyable experience as we continue to strive to offer cutting edge marketing services and help our current clients, future clients and community grow and succeed.”

# # #

About Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates

Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates is the exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate in Wyoming and southeastern Idaho and has twice been recognized as the Global Affiliate of the Year from Christie’s International Real Estate. The reputation of Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for exemplary client service and market knowledge combined with the power of Christie’s International Real Estate, the largest network of independent real estate firms, offers a synergy between local strength and global networking. The Christie’s International Real Estate network exceeds $113 Billion in annual sales and is the leading international network of real estate companies specializing in the sale of luxury and notable properties. For additional information, please visit www.jhrea.com.

About 360ideas

360ideas specializes in web design, custom application development, internet marketing, mobile apps and traditional advertising. Based in Wichita, KS, their team consists of in-house designers, developers, writers, SEO strategists and business consultants. The unique mix of creative, technical and marketing professionals allows them to efficiently tackle a huge variety of challenges with confidence. 360ideas believe in creative, agile solutions that provide real value to businesses. For additional information, please visit www.360ideas.com

About Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole is one of the world’s most unique places. Recognized for its stunning natural beauty, diverse ecosystems, abundant wildlife, and tax friendly status, Jackson Hole is a destination unparalleled in the mountain west. Uniquely located in the heart of 2.7 million protected acres of beautiful unspoiled mountain ranges, wilderness areas, wildlife refuges, National Parks, and rivers; 97% of our land is protected, leaving the 3% of developable property highly desirable. The surreal natural beauty of the area is the perfect place to experience outdoor adventure paired with distinct western culture. Now with thirteen nonstop cities (and hundreds of international connections) flying to the newly expanded airport, Jackson Hole is one of the most easily accessed destination resorts in the Rockies.

Press Release - JHREA Launches Dynamic New Website

Pin It on Pinterest