IT HAS BEEN AN EXCEPTIONAL YEAR AT SNAKE RIVER SPORTING CLUB
This past year marked an important milestone at Snake River Sporting Club. In 2017, Snake River Sporting Club sold 21 properties, achieving $34 million in sales volume. The growth is a six-fold increase over 2016 and a testament to the project improvements, improving economy and buyer eagerness to experience an authentic Western lifestyle.
We are thrilled to see enduring interest and growth in all that Snake River Sporting Club has to offer, and look forward to continuing this momentum into 2018. Thank you for helping to make Snake River Sporting Club a wonderful place to call home.
A few highlights from 2017:
• 21 properties sold, representing $34 million in sales volume
• 16 homes currently under construction
• “The Lodges” Phase 1 is 90% sold out and under construction
• “The Lodges” Phase 2 is 30% pre-reserved
• Three “Ranch Estate” parcels sold
• 46 new club members in 2017 for a total of 266 at year’s end
• Named “Best in State” in Golf Digest’s 2017-2018 rankings
Interested in the Snake River Sporting Club? For more information click here.